Solutions Action Management Complaints Management
This Policy summarises the procedures to be followed to process complaints received from Client Organisations regarding the quality of Service delivered by the Organisation:
- Complaints may originate from Client Organisations, clients, their family / relatives, either directly or through the contracting authority, or even from the organisation’s own staff. Complaints may be received both verbally and in writing.
- Each instance of complaint must be reported to the Director, Samantha Morris
Solutions Action Management
10 Barley Mow Passage
Tel : 0208 987 6061
- Every effort will be made to resolve the complaint and to provide a full response to the complainant within 7 working days.
- If the Director is unable to satisfactorily resolve the complaint within 28 working days then the complainant has the right to refer the complaint to the contracting authority, details of which are as set out.
CQC National Customer Service Centre
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 4PA Telephone: 03000 616161 Fax: 03000 616171 Enquiries: www.cqc.org.uk
- The Director is responsible for maintaining all records relating to a complaint, using an appropriate Complaints Record Form as the basis for monitoring the progress made in resolving the complaint. Records will include all written complaints received, and copies of all statements from relevant parties, any action taken in consequence of the requirements and Regulation 18(6) and the outcome of each complaint.
- The Director will promptly and in writing inform the NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) of any evidence of misconduct by a nurse and the HPC (Health ProfessiCouncil) in regards to Social Workers.